Training dogs. Teaching humans. Building trust.
- Did you just bring home a new puppy?
- Are you thinking about getting a dog?
- Does your dog need a little extra help with manners?
- Is your dog fearful or anxious in new environments?
- Does your dog bark and lunge at dogs and people?
- Does your dog guard his food bowl or toys?
- Does your dog bark and howl or destroy things when you are away?
- Are you struggling with finding the time and/or patience to walk your dog?
We are here to help with any of your dog training needs!
Modern, Ethical and Reward-based training methods
Crimson Hound offers basic obedience training and walk & train sessions. We work with fearful and anxious dogs to build confidence and specialize in reactive and aggressive behaviors. Our goal is to help you and your dog build a trusting relationship.
We use modern, ethical and reward-based methods that do not rely on punishment and force. Our trainers adhere to LIMA (least intrusive, minimally aversive) training standards and follow the latest in positive training techniques through continuing education.
Crimson Hound will:
- Help you understand why your dog does what he does.
- Ask the question, “What do you want your dog to do instead?”
- Develop a customized training plan for you and your dog.
- Coach you and your dog toward achieving your training goals.
- Use positive techniques that avoid force, intimidation and fear.
- Help your dog flourish through training and enrichment.
- Foster a lasting relationship of trust between you and your dog .
Crimson Hound is based in La Crosse, Wisconsin. We offer in-person dog training and walk & train options throughout the Coulee Region, as well as virtual dog training sessions for clients located anywhere.