Crimson Hound’s COVID-19 policies are based on the latest CDC guidelines.
- Face masks are optional.
- As an asthmatic, I am in the vulnerable population, so I ask that you take the added precautions suggested by the CDC. I am fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- In an effort to reduce the speed of the virus, I will cancel sessions if I have any COVID-like symptoms or have knowingly been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Crimson Hound LLC asks that clients cancel In-Person sessions if any of the following are true:
- You or anyone in your household has knowingly been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You or anyone in your household feels sick with COVID-like symptoms.
- You or anyone in your household is awaiting COVID test results.
- You are anyone in your household has tested positive for COVID within the last 14 days.
When should I reschedule missed appointments?
Crimson Hound’s policies follow the CDC guidelines. Please do not re-schedule any missed appointments until after Day 11 post-exposure, you are fever-free and are no longer experiencing symptoms.